Successful forex traders have attracted increasing attention from investors seeking returns with low correlation to broader securities markets. We assist forex traders as they leverage past trading success to build professional asset management businesses focused on forex trading.
Despite enhanced regulatory oversight of forex traders, forex brokers, and other industry participants, the market for forex advisory services continues to expand as traditional asset classes have kept investors hungry for alternative sources of yield. Forex traders that are determined to build a business around forex trading have adapted to the new forex regulation and oversight. In some cases, this has meant modifying trading programs and changing counterparties. In other cases, this has meant pursuing innovative structures to reduce regulatory pressure.
We have assisted numerous forex traders in exploring the various ways to trade forex professionally, including through dedicated forex funds and forex managed account structures. Our startup services are designed to be comprehensive, streamlined, and cost-effective.
We routinely assist forex traders with respect to:
- Formation and launch of full-fledged forex funds and forex incubator funds
- Structuring forex managed account programs designed to trade client capital
- Development of proprietary trading structures centered around forex trading
- CPO and CTA registration services and exemption filings with the CFTC and NFA
- Drafting disclosure documents for forex trading programs
- Consultation and review related to marketing material for forex funds and forex managed account programs
- Assistance with finding forex brokers compliant with U.S. law to minimize regulatory risk
- Advisory services related to forex regulation and compliance issues