Andrew J. Kalt
Phone: (404) 607-6932
Email: [email protected]
Andrew assists clients throughout the process to form and operate a wide range of private investment funds. He works with clients to launch domestic and offshore hedge funds, venture capital funds, digital asset and cryptocurrency funds, lending funds, real estate funds, private equity funds, commodity pools, FX funds, and other structures designed to trade and invest in a variety of liquid and illiquid assets. Andrew also advises on the development of effective marketing strategies for investment managers and assists select private fund sponsors in an independent advisory and marketing capacity.
Prior to joining the Investment Law Group, Andrew held positions at Burk & Reedy LLP in Washington D.C. and in the equity capital markets group at UBS in Manhattan. Andrew graduated magna cum laude from the George Washington University with a BBA in Finance and International Business. He received JD and MBA degrees from Emory University School of Law and Goizueta Business School and was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society for outstanding academic achievement.
- Skilled in representing private fund sponsors across investment strategies
- Strategic advisor to investment managers and allocators
- Experience with complex structures and transactions
- Goizueta Business School (Emory University), Master of Business Administration (2010)
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor (2010)
- George Washington University, Bachelor of Business Administration (2006)
- Enthusiastic skier, golfer, husband and father
- Active supporter of Operation Homefront, Unbound, National Wildlife Federation and Haygood UMC (Atlanta)